CSC-960 Central Station Controller
The CSC-960 is a Status Encoder that is capable of activating siren sites via TTS, DTMF, or FSK individually, in groups or all at once.
The CSC-960 is designed for ease of use and simplicity of activation:
- Insert and turn the key to unlock the control panel.
- Push the appropriate button to activate the pre-configured sirens.
- The CSC-960 is equipped with battery backup to provide a minimum of eight hours of continuous operation in the event of mains power failure.
- The controller’s keypad is secured by a key lock.
- Front Panel LED’s indicate Power, RF Carrier Status, Cancel, and one Spare function.
- 10 Programmable function keys on the face of the unit.
- The CSC-960 can be operated independently or via a Windows PC equipped with ASC’s CompulertTM software.